- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected. Collection of user account information is necessary to become a registered user of this website. Registered user privileges include ability to post directory listings, provide ratings and feedback, post comments, like and share data to social media and provide access to specialized user content. Registered user account information will not be sold, transferred to a 3rd party or used to identify you on a public basis, unless otherwise noted. User account information will be used to notify you of website changes, upcoming events, service outages or changes and/or to ban you from this website for violation of terms of service.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes. If you wish for us to terminate your registered account, you must do so in writing and allow for 30 days processing.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- Data provided by listing owners are sole property of the listing owner and the responsibility of the information provided belongs solely to its owner. By creating a listing or sharing content in this directory or website, you agree to release liability of Paranormal Teams' Directory owners and management and accept liability for any information you disclose, post or make available to the public via this website.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.